[Radio-announce] FYI: Stepping away from broadcasting on ACB Radio

Speaking Out for the Blind speakout at acbradio.org
Wed Nov 15 17:05:19 EST 2017

Hi Debbie,

I'm going to miss working with and listening to you on ACB Radio very
much. You've been an excellent mentor, friend, host, and yes, show
guest. Remember when you were one of my guests on /Speaking Out for the
Blind/? That was a lot of fun! And also when you helped me set up Skype
for recording interviews. That made the audio for the /Speaking Out/
show crystal clear! It was fun to hear the lively A Capellas on /The
Good Energy Mix/ and the beautiful choruses on /In The Quiet/. Both
programs lifted my spirits and brightened my days.

Thank you for everything. Stay in touch!

Brian McCallen