[Radio-announce] Some pranks and many thanks coming up on ArtFelt in an hour! ACB Radio Interactive

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 15:59:28 EST 2017

Hey there, fellow listeners!

Turkey Day (better known as Thanksgiving) is rapidly approaching. Not only do I get the lovely opportunity to be with family and friends, but my parents are celebrating the birthdays of my two brothers and me since all of our birthdays fall in the month of November. It is going to be a warm gathering of good people and good food. How well they go together.

So, for today’s show, I’ve scoured my music collection and came up with a bunch of tunes all having to do with giving thanks, expressing appreciation, feeling gratitude — you get the picture. I threw a few “gotcha’s” in there, too, to keep you smiling. And, I have a little surprise in store, as well, that will be heard for the first time on my show. Oooh! You’ll have to listen to find out what that is!

Join me, starting at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

And thank you, my listeners, for your support and for being with me on ArtFelt.

--
Jason Castonguay