[Radio-announce] Please contribute to the next episode of Legendary Insights on ACB radio Mainstream

Legendary Insights ACB legendaryinsights at acbradio.org
Tue Nov 28 12:20:58 EST 2017

Hi everyone!  It's Laura Legendary, of Legendary Insights.   The next episode of Legendary Insights will air Thursday, December 7, at 8 PM Eastern time, 5 PM Pacific.  I'll be doing a holiday gift guide show, and one of the Great gift ideas I'll be talking about our monthly subscription boxes.

Do you subscribe to Birchbox? Ipsy? Coffee, tea, or snacks of the month? Stitch Fix or Trunk Club? Too what do you subscribe, and would you recommend it as a gift? Please pass along your experiences, and help others to choose great gifts for the holidays.

If you would like to be on the program, discussing your favorite holiday gift ideas, please reply to:
legendaryinsights at acbradio.org and you can choose to be on the air, or I can simply take all the information and share it with my listeners.  Either way, I invite you to be part of the program, and spread a little holiday cheer!

Thanks for your help, and live your ingenious life.

Laura

Sent from the mobile office of Elegant Insights Braille Creations
(509) 264-2588
www.elegantinsightsjewelry.com
Twitter: @ElegantInsights
FB: facebook.com/Elegant.Insights
Cofounder of the Fashionability Channel, your guide to accessible style. Finally, style within reach… Of everyone.
http://fashionabilitychannel.com