[Radio-announce] Coming out of the food coma. ArtFelt coming to speakers near you at 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 15:58:08 EST 2017

Hi there, everyone!

Have you eaten more than your share of delicious food over Thanksgiving? Still feeling a little sluggish after all that richness? While I don’t claim to have any tried and true cure aside from not eating, I promise there will be great music to thrill and please you as it takes your mind to other places. I had a great Thanksgiving — three times, in fact. I’m not tired of turkey yet.

Join me, starting at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay