[Radio-announce] Black Wednesday?? on Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Nov 29 08:07:30 EST 2017

Good morning!

For the record, we had gluten free stuffing with our turkey without celery.
Quite Good. Hope you all had a great Thanks and Friends Giving!

This is the time of the year when I love to dig into all the Christmas
albums I have and find some gems that you may not have hard before or get
little airplay.

Today's Rick's Picks show will feature new holiday releases. Lots of great
stuff.

At the top of show, I will also reflect on the loss of our dear cat MoMo
with two special songs.

Rick's Picks airs today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern
at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the incredible iOs
app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You can also listen to
ACB Radio through the TuneIn app available for free for your smartphone. You
may also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130. Also, ask Alexa to "Tune In
ACB Radio Interactive". ACBRI sounds great on your Echo. No reason not to be
able to fund ACB Radio Interactive!

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the Show!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern