[Radio-announce] Come feel your way through broadway and more on today's ArtFelt. 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:07:53 EDT 2017

Hello everyone.

Some sweetness, inspiration, and silliness await you on this week’s ArtFelt. While going through my collection of music, I decided how it could be fun to give listeners a dose of some noteworthy tunes from soundtracks. In this case, it is mostly broadway, but I wanted to keep it broader in scope because there are movie soundtracks and pops orchestral works that are also suitable, in my view, and they must be played. This will probably be happening over more than one show, so stay tuned for the fun of feeling the art. Are you ready?

It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, use the great and simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Please, stay tuned, afterward, to catch the soothing, mind-clearing insights and selections as Debbie Hazelton brings us her lovely program, In the Quiet.

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>