[Radio-announce] special tribute to Tom Petti

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 09:39:52 EDT 2017

Tonight on TBYT, we're going to pay tribute to a highly respected man in the
music biz, Tom Petti. This past Monday night, at approximately 11:30 Pacific
time, Tom Petti died of a heart attack. He was 66 years old. So tonight,
along with all the regular music I have to offer, I'll be spinning lots of
Tom's music as well. If you have a favorite Tom Petti song that you'd like
to hear, please don't hesitate to contact us either via email at
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
or skype smiley-guy218. To listen via your laptop or desktop pc, just go to:

http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208
<http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208&stream_id=2023>
&stream_id=2023
If you're out and about, you can take us along with you and listen via your
cell phone at 605-475-8130, and selecting option 4 when prompted.  See you
at 7.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---