[Radio-announce] More great broadway and soundtrack tunes coming up on ArtFelt! 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 16:01:14 EDT 2017

Hello friends!

We continue with our theme from last week and bring you more love, humor, and even venturing to the stars and to a "Whole New World.” Whether your week has been busy or you have plenty of free time, wouldn’t it be nice to get away with a dose of ArtFelt?

It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, use the great and simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Please, stay tuned, afterward, to catch the soothing, mind-clearing thoughts and selections as Debbie Hazelton brings us her lovely program, In the Quiet.

--
Jason Castonguay