[Radio-announce] tonight

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Oct 11 11:27:51 EDT 2017

Tonight on TBYT,
Its disco, rock, new wave and who knows what's gonna happen. As you already
know, I'medical all over the board with music from the 70s to the present on
The Best Of Yesterday and Today. If you have something you'd like to hear
please don't hesitate to contact me either via email at
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
skype smiley-guy218.
It all starts tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, and 4 Pacific.
DJ Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---