[Radio-announce] The Microsoft team creates a spicy update on this week's Main Menu!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Oct 12 11:36:46 EDT 2017

 Autumn makes us think of harvesting, and oh yeah, creating … things like pumpkin spice cappuccino. The Windows operating system has its own version of our favorite fall drink, the Fall Creators Update! Joining Jason, Randy and Joe Steinkamp to talk about what’s new and spicy are Mariah Moon, Brett Humphrey and our very own Jeff Bishop from Microsoft. Find out what you can create with updates to Narrator, braille support and more!
Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.