[Radio-announce] tonight on ACBRI!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 11:25:09 EDT 2017

Tonight on TBYT,
It's the music you remember and the music you still love. On tonight's show,
we've got a special musical gift for you. However, you'll have to tune in to
find out the details. Also, we'll be publicly welcoming dj Song Sparrow to
Sonic Radio. Yes, my friend Jay will be simulcasting with both ACB Radio and
Sonic Radio just like I do. I have to admit, that at first, the station
manager over at Sonic was a little worried about getting in hot water with
the ACB for hiring one of their djs. But after some conversation, he now
knows that this is not the case. The ACB and ACB Radio doesn't care if we
broadcast with other people, just so long as everyone gets along on both
sides. As it says in our agreement, as long as the guys from the other
stations respect ACB Radio and the ACB as a whole, everything will work out
fine. Let me tell you, everyone at Sonic Radio loves what we do here at
ACBRI. They are really amaized. They hold our organization in high regards.
As I've already told you lastweek, I'm all over the board with music from
the 70s to the present on The Best Of Yesterday and Today. So if you have
something you'd like to hear please don't hesitate to contact me either via
email at
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
skype smiley-guy218.
It all starts tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, and 4 Pacific.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---