[Radio-announce] tonight!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Oct 25 11:16:00 EDT 2017

Tonight on TBYT,
It's the music you remember and the music you still love. Also, we'll be
publicly welcoming dj Song Sparrow to Sonic Radio. Yes, my friend Jay will
be simulcasting with both ACB Radio and Sonic Radio just like I do. I have
to admit, that at first, the station manager over at Sonic was a little
worried about getting in hot water with the ACB for hiring one of their djs.
But after some conversation, he now knows that this is not the case. The ACB
and ACB Radio doesn't care if we broadcast with other people, just so long
as everyone gets along on both sides. As it says in our agreement, as long
as the guys from the other stations respect ACB Radio and the ACB as a
whole, everything will work out fine. Let me tell you, everyone at Sonic
Radio loves what we do here at ACBRI. They are really amaized. They hold our
organization in high regards.   As I've already told you lastweek, I'm all
over the board with music from the 70s to the present on The Best Of
Yesterday and Today. So if you have something you'd like to hear please
don't hesitate to contact me either via email at
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
skype smiley-guy218.
It all starts tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, and 4 Pacific.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---