[Radio-announce] After a long break, Anything and Everything is back on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Oct 29 11:46:25 EDT 2017

Hi dudes and dudettes.

After some waving a chicken bone at my PC and other frustrating things, it looks like all is working.  Join me today at 12 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific for three hours of what I call Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  For three hours I'll be playing all kinds of music, tell you the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, mention some of what I've been up to,  talk of the local sports, and we can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  A lot has happened since I've been off the air, so if you're interested in what has happened, tune in.

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just past the on demand section.  You'll find a listen link there.

Of course your interaction with me is welcome.  After all, that's part of the channel's name.  Send your requests, comments or whatever else you like to

and I'll give you a shout out over the ether of the internet.

Catch you all in less than an hour on ACB Radio Interactive!