[Radio-announce] Anything and Everything won't be on next Sunday, but it's live and in stereo today on ACB Radio Interactive at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Sep 3 11:31:58 EDT 2017

Hey there you dudes and dudettes!

You heard correctly.  Next Sunday, September 10, I've been asked to do a gig at my church.  I volunteered to do it.  Therefore, tune into Anything and Everything this week on ACB Radio Interactive.  For three hours we'll have the usual sports, weather for Lexington, Kentucky, audio recordings of all kinds from the late 1800's through today, and, my favorite segment, the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  We'll also have prayer requests, so tune in for those.  All the fun and mayhem starts at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive, so tune in.

Of course your emails of whatever, be it requests, comments, or just saying hello are always welcome.  Send them to

and that will reach me any time of day.  To tune into the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just past the on demand part of the site to find the listen link.

Catch you all in just under a half hour on ACB Radio Interactive!