[Radio-announce] Get ready for another edition of ArtFelt with Jason at 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 15:45:52 EDT 2017

Hey everybody!

Can you believe it? It’s already September! And we’ve got songs for that as well as some finishing of what I started last week. I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day. We’ve got songs about work, too and some interesting bits from deeper in the collection.

Won’t you join me? It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, use the great and simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Please, stay tuned, afterward, to catch the soothing, mind-clearing selections and thoughts as Debbie Hazelton brings us her lovely program, In the Quiet.

--
Jason Castonguay