[Radio-announce] The genius of Quincy Jones on Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Sep 6 07:42:24 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

Few people have influenced the music industry as has Quincy Jones, 84 and
still kicking. He started at a very young age as a heralded big-band
trumpeter. Since then he has been a performer, composer sideman, arranger
conductor and producer of all contemporary jazz-based music genres. Among
the who's who of music legends he has worked with are Dizzy Gillespie, Louis
Armstrong, Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, Sarah Vaughn, and
Michael Jackson. He and Michael produced the Thriller album - one of the
biggest selling albums of all time. He also scored and produced many movies.

Today and next week, Rick's Picks will feature the music that Quincy Jones
has had a hand in. We have some great interviews, including Q's top 10 steps
to success and a very funny interview with Stephen Colbert.

Please join me today for Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130. Also, ask Alexa to Tune In ACB
Radio Interactive.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the music and here is to a great hump day!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern