[Radio-announce] tonight we pay tribute to Walter Becker and friends

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 09:44:19 EDT 2017

Tune in at 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5 mountain, and 9 Australian, for a very
special edition of the best of yesterday and today! Tonight, we're going to
pay tribute to Walter Becker, Co-Founder of Steely Dan, who recently died at
age 67. Tonight, we're going to pay tribute to Stealy Dan as well as Walter
Becker himself, as well as any associated acts, such as Michael Macdonald
and others.If you have a favorite song from either Stealy Dan, Michael
Macdonald, or Walter Becker that you'd like to hear on the show, feel free
to contact us either via email at
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
or skype smiley-guy218. and if I have it, I'll spin it.  See you at 7.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---