[Radio-announce] rain, storm, GEM is still here for us all! Tune in!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Sep 11 10:38:26 EDT 2017

As long as the power remains on, we're having a Good Energy Mix, warm,
musical, inside day and start to this new week!

It's windy and rainy! My heart aches for the millions of people without
power and dealing with water and wind damage. We need good music and comfort
to keep away the overwhelming feelings that come with storms, disruption and
shifting tides.

Come join the party!

11:00 A.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

The rain doesn't stop me from singing, laughing, drinking coffee and showing
up! Don't let it stop you either.

By phone: 605 475-8130.

Let the music play!