[Radio-announce] Come feel the art with me on ArtFelt. 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 15:54:46 EDT 2017

Hi there, radio fans.

There is no particular theme to this week’s show except for anything upon which I decide along the way. I know one thing is for sure, however — I’ll be taking you on a fun journey. Won’t you join me?

It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, use the great and simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Please, stay tuned, afterward, to catch the soothing, mind-clearing thoughts and selections as Debbie Hazelton brings us her lovely program, In the Quiet.

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>