[Radio-announce] After the storms..., after Artfelt... "In the Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Sep 12 18:07:35 EDT 2017

Did you remember to tune in to Artfelt? If so, I hope you’ll stick around.

Either way, there’s been so much going on. Many are exhausted from these storms, and still going through power outages and cleanup. It’s a long and grueling ordeal. And then there’s all the concern for those who have gone through any of this, and the caring and wondering about the welfare  of friends and loved ones. .

All the more…, We need In The Quiet,” and it is here for us.

If you are worn out, depressed, out of reserve, needing a break…, any of these and other circumstances that come to mind, come and cast the burdens  aside and find added resourcefulness “In the Quiet.”

7:00 P.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
By phone:
605 475-8130.