[Radio-announce] back to normal

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Sep 13 10:39:49 EDT 2017

We hope you enjoied that special extended tribute to Walter Becker and his
bandmates, Stealy Dan. This week, we're back to regular tunes. The rules of
the game are still the same as always; if there's something special that
you'd like to hear and you think I may have it in my vast library of tunes,
please don't hesitate to contact the show either via email at
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
or skype smiley-guy218. If I have it, I'll spin it.  See you at 7.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---