[Radio-announce] The Main Menu Gentlemen talk about A Lady. Hey, wait a minute!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Sep 15 17:31:45 EDT 2017

Don’t say it! No! Don’t say that name! What name you ask? The name of our favorite cylindrical digital friend of course.
 This week we talk all about her though with the host of the Dot to dot podcast, Robin Christopherson. Find out some cool tricks that A Lady can do. First though we compare and contrast. No, it’s not a back-to-school essay assignment. Jenine compares bar code readers and the results might surprise you. We’ve got a few more tidbits stashed in this week’s episode so let’s all say … “A Lady, play Main Menu!” OK, that won’t really work but you can listen anyway on your very own A Lady device by saying “A Lady, play ACB Radio Mainstream” at the times listed below.
Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice.