[Radio-announce] It's the GEM that rises, during and after the storm! Tune in today!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Sep 18 09:38:30 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

Well, that storm dissolved the second half of last week's show. But we made
it through with, for us, just a half day of inconvenience. Many others in
are still dealing with power outage and other complications. So let's start
this new week with the best of a Good Energy Mix we have as we pool our
energy together and raise a positive vibration that makes a positive
difference! Let the music play! Let the new week begin! Let the good
conversations continue! Let the sun shine, even if where and when it rains!

The Good Energy Mix! GEM!

11:00 A.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

By phone: 605 475-8130.