[Radio-announce] Join me on ArtFelt starting at 5PM Eastern today on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 15:58:26 EDT 2017

Hi, folks!

Come journey with me today as we take another safari here, there, and who knows where with some hand-picked music selections. Have you been feeling the accelerating energies? I have a piece that might help explain some things, but certainly, the hurricanes and quakes that have been pummeling the planet are a clear example of that. Anyway, I know we’ll have fun and I look forward to having you with me tonight.

It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, use the great and simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Please, stay tuned, afterward, to catch the soothing, mind-clearing thoughts and selections as Debbie Hazelton brings us her lovely program, In the Quiet.

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>