[Radio-announce] tonight on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 11:13:19 EDT 2017

As I stated last week, If there's something special that you'd like to hear
and you think I may have it in my vast library of tunes, please don't
hesitate to contact the show either via email at
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
or skype smiley-guy218. Those of you here in the casbar can also IM me here
in the chatroom or send an audio message via SpeakPipe to the above email
address. If I have it, I'll spin it.  See you at 7.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---