[Radio-announce] Leaves are starting to fall so ArtFelt makes a call at 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:07:41 EDT 2017

Hey there, everyone!

Have you started to feel the presence of Autumn? That hasn’t been happening here so much. We have very warm temperatures and have needed to run the AC. However, from what I’ve heard, there are some leaves that have fallen and others that have started to turn Fall colors. Today, we’ll bring you some Fall-oriented music. In addition, there are several I know who have traveled or are planning trips abroad, so I’ll dedicate some music to that. Come on board with me! It’ll be a fun ride.

It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, use the great and simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Please, stay tuned, afterward, to catch the soothing, mind-clearing thoughts and selections as Debbie Hazelton brings us her lovely program, In the Quiet.

--
Jason Castonguay