[Radio-announce] Rick's Picks is back with Part Two of The genius of Quincy Jones today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Sep 27 06:24:08 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

Rick's Picks is back after a two week hiatus and very happy to be back.

Last show, we celebrated the musical genius of Quincy Jones, performer,
composer, sideman, arranger, conductor and producer of all contemporary
jazz-based music genres. Today's show continues this musical journey with
Mr. Q,

You'll hear from Quincy himself and legendary performers talking about
Quincy.

I have a special segment that zeros in on the special relationship and
collaborations of Quincy Jones and Michael Jackson.

Please join me today for Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130. Also, ask Alexa to "Tune In ACB
Radio Interactive". ACBRI sounds great on your Echo.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the music and here is to a great hump day!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern