[Radio-announce] Let's Blow the Whistle! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 00:51:02 EDT 2017

Greetings everyone!
 Its almost Friday in Iowa, which means its time for me to bring you
another edition of the Knock On Corn show!

 As always, I have a wide variety of music to play, some great stories
to tell, and who knows what else?
 And, um, hey! Remember that special feature that we didn't get to last week?
 I hope we can get to it this week, so come find out!
 The fun all starts tomorrow, (Friday) at 12 PM Eastern on ACB Radio
Interactive!
 To listen, point your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 Hope to see you there!