[Radio-announce] I've got a right to sing the blues - ArtFelt coming atcha at 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:06:53 EDT 2018

Hey everybody!

I’m back and will be live tonight. With the weather we’ve had that sees to indicate everything but Spring, I think the title is quite apt. I’ve got a show prepared full of blues tunes — fast, slow, it’ll take you all around. One thing I’ll guarantee is the moanin’.

Are you ready to weep and wail? The blues begin at  5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay