[Radio-announce] The Ed Sheeran Generation? on Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern TODAY April 4, 2018

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Apr 4 08:12:34 EDT 2018

Good Morning Everyone!!

Rick's Picks is back today from 11 AM to 2PM Eastern on ACB Radio
Interactive. I can't wait!!

It's been a while since I've paid much attention to the current batch of
adult contemporary songs on the charts. When prepping for the show, I
started listening to many of these songs that I was hearing for the first
time. What struck me was that many of these songs appear to be heavily
influenced by the brilliance of Ed Sheeran. Sheeran could easily have
written many of these songs.

Today I will feature these tracks - catchy, melodic and lyrical. I'll let
you know what I've been up to but the focus will mainly be this great music
- including a handful of the current country hits. Thank god for the music!!

Rick's Picks airs Wednesday's on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM
Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. Listen via the dynamite iOs app
ACB Link available free through the App Store. You can also listen to ACB
Radio through the TuneIn app available for free for your smartphone. You may
also listen via telephone at the NEW number, 712-775-4808. Also, ask Alexa
to "Tune In ACB Radio Interactive". ACBRI sounds great on your Echo.

Thanks for listening and supporting ACB Radio!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern