[Radio-announce] He Is Risen!

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:11:40 EDT 2018

Today, Worship Unlimited will celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, on the day we now call Easter Sunday. So, all the songs will have a powerful resurrection message.

I’m still open to requests, but on this one occasion, I would ask that they please stick to the theme. Next week, we will be back to our usual format, but since this is one of the most special times of the year, I want to make the most of it by playing music we don’t usually get to hear on other weeks.

Please get in touch by either emailing:
Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com,
Or tweeting:
@Worshipunltd.

As ever, Worship Unlimited can be heard on ACB Radio Interactive between 2 and 5 PM Eastern.