[Radio-announce] Been thinking about applying for an ABLE account? Tune in to part 2 of my series.

Legendary Insights ACB legendaryinsights at acbradio.org
Wed Apr 4 21:35:58 EDT 2018

Greetings, everyone!

While interviewing my guest, Jonathan Simeone, for my radio program on ABLE accounts, I became so fascinated with the subject matter that our interview lasted over an hour. I had to break the show apart and create a multipart series on the topic, and part two airs Thursday at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT. If you missed part one, which aired in February, I strongly suggest you download the episode as a podcast and listen to it before you hear the second part. While I did a short review, this second part picks up where the previous conversation left off. Jonathan also answers a couple of follow-up questions that were sent in by listeners.

Please tune in to Legendary Insights on ACB Radio Mainstream to catch all the relevant data points you need to make a decision about applying for an ABLE Account, and live your ingenious life.

Laura Legendary