[Radio-announce] Sit back, and relax! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 11:20:33 EDT 2018

Greetings everyone!
 Its Friday! Yay!
 That means, its the time I always look forward to each Friday! To
bring you the Knock on Corn show!
 On this week's program, I'll be playing some tunes that are easy on
your ears, and are great to relax to. It's been a busy week and such,
so I am ready to relax!
 I will also chat with you a bit about the Iowa Council of the United
Blind convention, coming up next weekend, April 13-15.
 Who knows what else will happen? You never know!
 So come join the fun!
 It all begins in just under an hour, at 12 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!
 To listen, point your browser to
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 See you soon!
 Tyler Juranek