[Radio-announce] Take a Tax Break on Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern TODAY

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 08:33:31 EDT 2018

Good Morning Everyone!!

It's that dreaded time of year - tax time!

I've pulled together a bunch of songs about money and taxes ------- and yes,
of course, I will play Taxman by The Beatles for Rick's Picks today from 11
AM to 2 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive.

A lot of fun lyrics and I will visit with you and chat about whatever comes
to mind - as always <smile>.

Rick's Picks airs Wednesday's on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM
Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. Listen via the dynamite iOs app
ACB Link available free through the App Store. You can also listen to ACB
Radio through the TuneIn app available for free for your smartphone. You may
also listen via telephone at the NEW number, 712-775-4808. Also, ask Alexa
to "Tune In ACB Radio Interactive". ACBRI sounds great on your Echo.

Thanks for listening and supporting ACB Radio!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern