[Radio-announce] join me tonight at 7

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 13:48:31 EDT 2018

In about six hours from now, be sure to join me at 7 eastern for the best of
yesterday & today. All your favorites from the 70s to the present. To make a
request, please send email to
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
If you're on Skype, you can reach me by searching the skype directory for
smiley-guy218.
See you tonight.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---