[Radio-announce] An eye-opening low vision episode of Main Menu this week!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Apr 12 08:22:53 EDT 2018

This week we take a good look at low vision devices with our special guests Joe Steinkamp and Shelly Brisbin. Whether it’s on your head or in front of your face, hand held or desktop, We’re talking magnification and how people use it. If you’re thinking of getting a new magnifier and want to know what’s out there and how to make that choice, you won’t want to miss this show.

Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice. You can also listen by phone at 712-775-4808.