[Radio-announce] The Eclectic 80's starts its three hour show in less than half an hour on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Apr 17 11:42:21 EDT 2018

Hi.

Just letting you all know I start the Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific.  For three hours I'll play all sorts of great 80's tunes, and there will be general chatter from me, your great host.  To tune into the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go beyond theon demand section of the site.

Of course your email is always welcome.  Send your comments, requests, or whatever you like to

and I'll see what I can do for you.

Catch you all after Soft Sounds on ACB Radio Interactive!