[Radio-announce] Many voices in song on today's ArtFelt beginning at 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:46:41 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

Have you all had a great week? Didn’t Debbie do a fabulous job covering for me on last week’s show? (Thank you so much, Debbie!) I’m excited to be back and I have a lot to share — about my trip, some delicious food and funny moments, and the music! One highlight of my trip was to sit in on a rehearsal of the Angel City Chorale. My good friend, Guillermo, who I visited, is a member of this amazing group which comprises of over 150 people. After that experience, I’ve been inspired as my head has been flooded with the magic of many voices singing as one — from unison to complex harmony to syncopated rhythms.

Join me as I start out smooth and ease you into lush choral works that I believe will thrill you to your soul. It begins at  5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay