[Radio-announce] join me and the crew tonight at 7 eastern for TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 17:22:38 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,
Be sure to set your browsers to
www.acbradio.org/interactive <http://www.acbradio.org/interactive>
and tune in to the best of yesterday and today with me, dj song sparrow, and
dj queen. All your favorites from the 70s to the present right at your
fingertips. For requests, simply send email to
mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:mbern6516 at aol.com>
or skype me at smiley-guy218. See you tonight.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---