[Radio-announce] A Romp Around Broadway..... on Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern TODAY

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Aug 1 07:57:42 EDT 2018

Good Morning Everyone!!

Phew, can't believe it is already August!

Rick's Picks is back today after a longer than expected hiatus. I am
thrilled to be back!

I recently took a day trip to Broadway in New York City, where I saw the
terrific musical Dear Evam Hansen. Lots of very cool stuff happening on
Broadway around audio description which I'll share with you.

Today's show will feature the music from musicals that are currently on
Broadway plus an off braodway show that is a favorite of my younger
daughter.

Hope you can join me live today on ACB Radio Interactive as I take a romp
around Broadway...

Rick's Picks airs Wednesday's on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM
Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. Listen via the dynamite iOs and
Android app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You can also
listen to ACB Radio through the TuneIn app available for free for your
smartphone. You may also listen via telephone at the NEW number,
712-775-4808. Also, ask Alexa to "Tune In ACB Radio Interactive". ACBRI
sounds great on your Echo!!

Thanks for listening and supporting ACB Radio!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern