[Radio-announce] tonight

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 13:02:56 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,
Be sure to join me, and my friends Jay, Anita, and Michelle for another
episode of The Best Of Yesterday and Today right here on ACB Radio
interactive, now simulcasting with Sonic Radio.rocks. We'll play all your
favorites from the 70s to the present. If there's something you'd like to
hear please don't hesitate to contact us.
Email
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
Skype Smiley-guy218
To listen simply go to
www.acbradio.org/interactive <http://www.acbradio.org/interactive>
and click on the play link. Happy listening. See you tonight at 7 eastern, 6
central, 4 pacific, and 5 mountain for TBYT.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---