[Radio-announce] At noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific U.S. time the Eclectic 80's starts on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 21 11:06:26 EDT 2018

Hey there dudes and dudettes.

It's Tuesday, and we all know what that means?  That's right, tomorrow is Wednesday.  Seriously, today and not Wednesday the Eclectic 80's is on ACB Radio Interactive.  For three hours I'll be playing all sorts of music from the 1980's.  If I can think of anything to talk about regarding this great decade I'll mention it during the show.  To hear the fun, go to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and look for the listen link.  It's just past the on demand part of the site.  Also, your email messages are always welcome.  This includes not only requests, but also feedback regarding the show.  Send whatever electronic communications to

and I'll quickly deal with it.

Catch you all starting noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific U.S. time for three hours of 80's tunes.