[Radio-announce] Time for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Aug 26 11:25:07 EDT 2018

Hey there dudes and dudettes!

It's that time of the week where I'm unleashed on ACB Radio Interactive.  From noon to 3 p.m. Eastern U.S. time, 9 a.m. to Noon Pacific I'm on playing good music, telling you the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, mentioning some sports, and there's that great Bullwinkle joke of the week.  This show is Anything and Everything, and that's basically what you get.  I have usual requests from listeners that I play on the show, but that doesn't mean you can't send your own requests to me.  Send 'em in, and if I have the tunes I'll play them.  Other than the tunes have to be radio friendly you're welcome to send in any request.  Send them via email to

and I'll see what happens.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just beyond the on demand section of the site.  You'll find a listen link there.

Catch all of you in a little less than an hour on ACB Radio Interactive!