[Radio-announce] Ground hog day! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 10:58:01 EST 2018

Greetings everybody!
 Wow! Its Friday, but its a special Friday! It is Groundhog Day!
 This morning, I awakened and felt extremely tired, so I am going to
entertain you with some upbeat songs to make sure we all can stay
awake! Do you think I'll fall asleep during the show?
 I hope not! Lol.
 So come join the fun!
 It all begins at 12 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!
 To listen, point your browser to
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 You can also listen on the phone by dialing 605-475-8130 and choose
option 4, or via any internet radio app for IOS, but ACB Link is the
best!
 Hope to see you there!
 Tyler Juranek