[Radio-announce] Some twists and turns on today's ArtFelt - starting at 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 16:03:30 EST 2018

Hi, all!

In today’s show, I took a trip off the beaten path into some world and other genres of music. Scenes change quickly before we circle back around to jazz, but oh, there’s a somewhat unpredictable one there, too. The music may be a reflection to some of how topsy-turvy the world landscape has been, lately. Things are very well on track as we wrap up, I assure you. 😊

It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay