[Radio-announce] lots to tell you about on tonight's show

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 11:54:01 EST 2018

Listeners from Sonic Radio rejoin the listening population tonight, I open
up the show with a bang, and to top it all off, I've got a very special
surprise for all listeners across the ACB Radio Interactive, and Sonic Radio
listener populations. we'll take a brief look at what happened on this day
in history, see what's up with entertainment news, as well as walk down
memory lane with today in music history.   It all starts tonight at 7
Eastern, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, 4 Pacific, and 10 a.m Australian. Requests
are always welcome at
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
Or via skype at smiley-guy218. If you're out and about, you can also listen
live on the go by dialing 605-475-8130. If you're not already on my contacts
list, you may send a contact request and I will gladly add you.
 Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---