[Radio-announce] Get ready for Lovin' Times on today's ArtFelt. 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:54:11 EST 2018

Hey, everybody!

Yes, I know, Valentine’s day was last week, but as some of you may remember, I couldn’t do a live show last week because I wasn’t feeling well. So, I didn’t get to bestow the gift of hand-picked, sappy love songs unto you. But fear not, for here it comes! And for those of you who have felt burned by love, there might be a couple of fitting tunes for you, as well.

The romance starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Light the candles! 🕯💞

--
Jason Castonguay