[Radio-announce] dj mike B returns to the air tonight

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 14:18:56 EST 2018

Hi fellow music fans,
It's me Mike and I'm back with yet another awesome show for you. If you have
any requests please don't hesitate to contact me via email at
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
Or via skype at smiley-guy218. All your  favorites from the 70s to the
present are coming your way tonight at 7 Eastern.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---