[Radio-announce] Have an ear worm...or 22. Coming up at 5PM Eastern on ArtFelt

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:54:12 EST 2018

Hi everybody!

Worms in your ears? No, that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about those songs that get stuck in your head. You know, those are called ear worms. A strange word for that kind of music, but quite appropriate when you consider how they sometimes slither their way into your mind while you are unaware. Then, before you know it, you’r humming that riff over and over again.

Well, I’ve compiled quite a list of these tunes — some of which are widely known and others being more obscure, but nonetheless quite insidious. While maybe one or two of these tunes may drive you batty with its melody repeating in your mind, I’m hoping that as we have fun with many of them, that will nullify the effects. Are you up for the challenge?

The fun starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay