[Radio-announce] welcome to 2018 from all of us at ACBRI

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 00:11:07 EST 2018

Like the subjectline clearly says, on behalf of myself, my family, the
entire team at The Best of yesterday and today, and all of us here at ACBRI,
we'd like to say, welcome to 2018!
Sincerely,
Dj Mike B and team

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---